Some designs can transform your space and become a talking point and we believe our dance mudras rug does just that. A design envisioned on a plane journey 1 year back took to fruition now. Ancient indian metaphysics believed that fire was an important constituent element of the human body, Thus Bharatanatyam is said to be the celebration of this element with hand movements resembling that of fire.
Our rug celebrated the beauty of indian dance along with championing handicraft technique of screen printing.
- Made on 100% cotton
- Screenprinted by hand by skilled artisans
- Available in 3 sizes- 2x3 feet (made to order) 6x4 feet (in stock), 3x5 feet (made to order)
- Dryclean or spot clean to maintain the shine
Please note all made to order sizes will take 40 days to manufacture. We will notify you once the order is ready to be dispatched.
- Next day dispatch*
- Free shipping*
- Free COD available*
- Curtains & cushion covers - Dispatch in 7-10 working days
- Custom rugs - Dispatch in 30-45 working days