Batik is a age old wax resist technique mainly practiced in south east asia. Giving a twist to batik on mashru, this festive cushion cover is surely going to give a contemporary edge to your living space.
-Weaved by traditional weavers in Patan, Gujarat
- 100% Handloom Mashru silk with printed batik print
- Front is Mashru silk and back is 100% cotton
- Wash in cold water or dry clean
- 16*16 inches
- Zipper closing
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- COD available on orders with value upto Rs. 6,999 (COD fees - Rs. 100)
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy, we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product.
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or email@example.com. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled
Country of Origin: India
Sourced & marketed by: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Customer Care: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Mobile: +91 93133 62755
All collections by House of Ekam