Invoke a sense of easiness and joy in your wardrobe with this Indigo co-ord set from ‘Sukoon’, our apparel collection. The shade of indigo and the classic chevron pattern bring together a strong dose of fashion therapy that we all need in our wardrobes. Every apparel is crafted with hands using vegetable dyes which are organic in every sense.
We have used the mud resist printing technique with vegetable dyes to create a timeless chevron pattern on the pure cotton fabric that is breathable and will also be your skin’s best friend!
Since the apparel is handcrafted so some irregularities like missing print, light and dark areas, and little smudges are all a part of the process, as they say, the imperfections of the human touch are what make any art more authentic.
Blockprinted by hand in Jaipur
Made on 100% cotton
Loose comfort fit
Sold as a set of 1 shirt and 1 pant. Tank top not included.
1. Wash/spot clean your Indigo in cold water separately from other items using a very mild detergent
2. Do not soak the garment/fabric. Do not rub it. Only dip and rinse and dry
3. You might notice colour running into the water, do not panic! Its normal and will stop after a few washes
4. Avoid direct sunlight and hang dry
5. All our fabric has been pre-shrinked and soaked in salt water before sending out to you to avoid any bleeding however proper care of the fabric needs to be taken to utilize it effortlessly
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- COD available on orders with value upto Rs. 6,999 (COD fees - Rs. 100)
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy, we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product.
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled
Country of Origin: India
Sourced & marketed by: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Customer Care: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Mobile: +91 93133 62755
All collections by House of Ekam