Just in! Our new collection of bandhani (the art of tying fabric to make beautiful patterns) celebrates the land of Kutch, where this art originates from. Each knot you see is tied by hand then dyed and all ties are then opened to create a magical pattern.
These curtains are ethically sourced and made by women artisans of Khatri community in Kutch. By buying this you are buying a small piece of their heritage.
- Hand tied in Kutch by women artisans
- Sold individually as a pack of 1
- Please accept tolerance of +- 1 inch
- Available in 44*84 inches
Handwash in cold water
Machine wash on a gentle cycle
Line dry when possible avoiding direct sunlight
- Next day dispatch*
- Free shipping*
- Free COD available*
- Curtains & cushion covers - Dispatch in 7-10 working days
- Custom rugs - Dispatch in 30-45 working days