Just in! Our new collection of bandhani (the art of tying fabric to make beautiful patterns) celebrates the land of Kutch, where this art originates from. Each knot you see is tied by hand then dyed and all ties are then opened to create a magical pattern.
These curtains are ethically sourced and made by women artisans of Khatri community in Kutch. By buying this you are buying a small piece of their heritage.
- Hand tied in Kutch by women artisans
- Sold individually as a pack of 1
- Please accept tolerance of +- 1 inch
- Available in 44*84 inches
Handwash in cold water
Machine wash on a gentle cycle
Line dry when possible avoiding direct sunlight
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- Free COD available on orders with value till Rs. 4,999
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product .
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled