Just in! Our new collection of bandhani (the art of tying fabric to make beautiful patterns) celebrates the land of kutch where this art originates from. Each knot you see is tied by hand then dyed and all ties are then opened to create a magical pattern.
These curtains are ethically sourced and made by women artisans in Jaipur. By buying this you are buying a small piece of their heritage.
- Hand tied in Jaipur by women artisans
- Sold individually as a pack of 1
- Please accept tolerance of +- 1 inch
Available sizes :
Window curtain: 43 X 60 inches/5 feet
Door curtain : 43 x 84 inches /7 feet
1. Wash/spot clean your indigo dyed curtains in cold water separately from other items using a very mild detergent
2. Do not soak the garment/fabric. Do not rub it. Only dip and rinse and dry
3. You might notice blue running into the water, do not panic! Its normal and will stop after a few washes
4. Avoid direct sunlight and hang dry
5. All our fabric has been pre-shrinked and soaked in salt water before sending out to you to avoid any bleeding however proper care of the fabric needs to be taken to utilize it effortlessly