Just in! Our new collection of bandhani (the art of tying fabric to make beautiful patterns) celebrates the land of kutch where this art originates from. Each knot you see is tied by hand then dyed and all ties are then opened to create a magical pattern.
These curtains are ethically sourced and made by women artisans in Jaipur. By buying this you are buying a small piece of their heritage.
Please choose the hanging option you would like from the drop down- Pocket Rod/Loops/Eyelets/Channel Fitting
- Hand tied in Jaipur by women artisans
- Sold individually as a pack of 1
- Please accept tolerance of +- 1 inch
Available sizes :
Window curtain: 43 X 60 inches/5 feet
Door curtain : 43 x 84 inches /7 feet
Please note: Due to the handmade nature of the item the intensity of the pink will vary across the curtains. Each curtain is hand dyed individually.
2. Do not soak the garment/fabric. Do not rub it. Only dip and rinse and dry
3. You might notice colour running into the water, do not panic! Its normal and will stop after a few washes
4. Avoid direct sunlight and hang dry
5. All our fabric has been pre-shrinked and soaked in salt water before sending out to you to avoid any bleeding however proper care of the fabric needs to be taken to utilize it effortlessly
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- COD available on orders with value upto Rs. 6,999 (COD fees - Rs. 100)
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy, we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product.
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or email@example.com. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled
Country of Origin: India
Sourced & marketed by: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Customer Care: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Mobile: +91 93133 62755
Lovely curtain, good quality cotton.
All collections by House of Ekam