Bandhani or the art of tying is a highly skilled process and involves hours and hours of manual labor of tying each knot using fingernails and then hand dyeing the fabrics in azo free dyes.
We wanted to achieve a simple yet a stunning pattern with our new bandhani designs. Available in 4 more colors.
- Made on 100% cotton
- Each knot is hand tied and then hand dyed by skilled women and men in Rajasthan
- Available in 3m and 5m options
- Width- 43 inches
- Suitable to make cushions, dresses, curtains, tops etc.
Since this fabric has been hand dyed utmost care needs to be taken.
Please only spot clean or dry clean. If you want to wash it at home, please use an extremely mild detergent.
Don't worry if the color comes off a bit while washing, its a natural property of the color.
You can machine wash after first few handwashes or dryclean
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- COD available on orders with value upto Rs. 10,000/- (COD fees - Rs. 100)
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy, we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product.
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled
Country of Origin: India
Sourced, packed & marketed by: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Customer Care: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Mobile: +91 93133 62755
All collections by House of Ekam