HERBAL TIE & DYE DIY KIT for dyeing with natural colours, learn shibori, bandhani, leheriya, includes fabric, dyes and manual
Learn different techniques of tying a cloth to create varied patterns of shibori,
bandhani, leheriya and more. Discover how colours from nature can be fixed onto
fabrics to transform them. Enjoy using your own tie- dyed scarves and napkins.
Use your skill to make multiple variations on stoles, tees, placemats, cushions and
• Fabric to create your own Tie-dyed bandana and napkins.
• Natural dyes : Alizarine red and Marigold yellow dyes are provided along with
their respective 3 different mordants.
• Non-allergic : Natural, non toxic colours, requires boiling under adult
Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
- Enjoyable by all ages over 9 : Perfect for starters, ideal gift idea
- Learn to measure, mark, fold with accuracy, basics of stitching and making knots.
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, problem solving and creative thinking in a play way.
- Craft understanding : Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
For all ages over 9
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, apparel & cushions are shipped in 7-10 working days
- * Custom rugs are shipped in 30-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
- COD available on orders with value upto Rs. 6,999 (COD fees - Rs. 100)
- Tracking: You will receive an email / SMS after dispatch with tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy, we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product.
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or email@example.com. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled
Country of Origin: India
Sourced & marketed by: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Customer Care: Vidan Ventures LLP, 716, The Commodity Exchange Building, Sector 19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703
Mobile: +91 93133 62755
All collections by House of Ekam